Korean Feast Supper Club
Chef, food writer and award winning author Jordan Bourke together with his Korean wife, the fashion designer Rejina Pyo will lift the lid on the breathtaking diversity of Korean cuisine at the next run of their sell out supper clubs in London.
Having been introduced to this vibrant cuisine by his wife Jina, Jordan has spent years perfecting authentic Korean cooking, both in London and also in restaurants in Seoul and around Korea. The result? The multi-award winning cookbook – ‘Our Korean Kitchen’, a comprehensive bible of gorgeous recipes from up and down the peninsula.
What to expect at our supper club
Our Korean feast supper club is all about experiencing truly authentic and traditional Korean home cooking with a range of beautifully balanced sharing dishes like ‘Marinated Beef and Lettuce Wraps with Pickled Onion, Charred Garlic, Samjang Sauce and Sticky Rice’ (불고기 쌈) to ‘Cinnamon and Pecan Stuffed Pancakes with Ice Cream’ (호떡). Please note the menu is seasonal and will change periodically.
- The location is TBC – it will be in north or east London. The full address will be emailed to you prior to the event.
- Our next supper club will be Thursday 3rd November 2016, with more dates to follow.
- If you would like to be the first to be notified of future dates, please subscribe to the newsletter at the base of this email.
- Tickets are £40 per person and sold on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis. BYOB is welcome.
- Payment must be made in full to secure your booking.
- Payment can be made directly via online bank transfer or via Paypal.
- Simply email [email protected] with your full name and how many people you would like to book for and ful details of how to make a payment will be sent to you. Please note, your email is not considered a confrmed booking until payment is received.
- Cancellations are accepted up to 1 week in advance of the event with a full refund.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the event will receive a 50% refund. Unfortunately no exceptions can be made.
Allergies and Dietary Requests
- Vegetarians – we are happy to accommodate vegetarians. If you are vegetarian please notify us in writing via email at the time of booking. We cannot guarantee a vegetarian option if we are not notified in advance.
- Coeliacs and gluten intolerances – unfortunately, due to the nature of Korean food which relies on the use of flavouring ingredients like soy sauce and chili or miso paste, all of which contain gluten, we regretfully cannot accomodate any coeliacs or those with gluten intolerances.
Interested in coming along? You can now buy tickets online through our Supper Club Store.